Saturday, November 2, 2013

De Farhan Boutique

Online business is a simple and one-step business. One day u think u want to do some business. Then the best solution is online. 

Modal ciput. Tak yah cari ke kedai. Tak yah cari perabut ke. Tak yah cari pekerja. Modal untuk raw material jek. 

So me pun terjebak nk online business gk..

So my online shop called DE FARHAN BOUTIQUE. Officially launched 18 Nov 2013. I uploaded the outfits yesterday. Hopefully ada la yg sanggup beli. Pengsan mak kalau takde org nk bli. Mahal wo. 

But as long as I'm positive, the outcome must be positive too. Kan? 

Kenapa De Farhan Boutique? Sebab Farhan is my baby's name. He influenced everything. And he is everything to me. So De Farhan Boutique is the most suitable name for my online shop.

Setakat ni sumber ku dari http://www.tuneeca.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment